Please make a donation today and help us campaign for human rights and democracy in Burma.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.
- Our campaigns have helped free hundreds of political prisoners.
- We expose human rights abuses that the military tries to keep secret.
- We have ensured life-saving aid has reached villagers forced to flee attacks by the Burmese Army.
- We lobby governments all over the world to do more to promote human rights in Burma.
- Our campaigns have stopped companies investing in Burma in ways which contribute to human rights abuses.
- We generate worldwide media coverage, ensuring the world does not ignore human rights abuses in Burma.
- We provide support and training to Burmese organisations and individuals, building the capacity of people from Burma to speak out and influence the international community.
Burma Campaign UK, 28 Charles Square, London, N1 6HT. | Telephone: +44 (0)20 7324 4710. | Get in touch